Now in its 4th year, Summer Reading Partners is an initiative organized by the Summer Reading Partners A-Team to help curb summer reading loss for children age Pre-K through 4rd grade. Summer Reading Partner camps are equipped with new skills and literacy tools that enable them to embed reading time and other enrichment into their daily activities.
Sign up now to participate in Summer Reading Partners 2021! Deadline is March 19.
BECOME A SUMMER READING PARTNER!
SUPPORT A SUMMER READING PARTNER!
To sign up as a Summer Reading Partner or to support a Summer Reading Partner, please complete the Invitation to Participate™ (ITP™) through the Alignment Nashville Portal. You must register or login to complete the form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Increase the number of students that read 600 minutes by 10% (baseline 56% from the 2018 Summer Reading Partners Pilot)
Increase the number of students that read 660 minutes or more to 30% (baseline 11% from the 2018 Summer Reading Partners Pilot)
Strengthen Student Literacy
Summer Reading Partners A-Team
- Elizabeth Atack, Nashville Public Library, Co-Chair
- Aliya Washington Smith, Metro Nashville Public Schools, Co-Chair
- Allison Fasig, Project Transformation
- Che’Ara Dykes, Martha O’Bryan Center
- Connie Sharp, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Dana Eckman, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Elandriel Lewis, United Way of Greater Nashville
- Holly Stone, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Jeanne Faine, Lipscomb University College of Education
- Katie Pattullo, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Lisa Bubert, Nashville Public Library
- Melissa Spradlin, Book’em
- Pam Caban, Metro Parks and Recreation
- Phyllis Phillips, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Viva Price, Youth Encouragement Services