HOW TO REGISTER
The tenth annual Music City Social Emotional Learning Conference will be held June 25-26, 2020 at Cane Ridge High School. MNPS faculty and staff are invited to participated at the special rate of $49 per registration. The optional full-day Pre-Conference Learning Institute will be held on June 24th from 9:00am to 4:00pm at Cane Ridge and is an additional $129 fee and is limited to 100 registrants.
Download a printable MNPS Group Registration Instruction Sheet here.
The deadline to register for the SEL Conference is May 7, 2020!
MNPS Group Registration Instructions:
- Download the registration template below.
- Designate one individual from your school or deparment to serve as the primary point of contact regarding registration, billing, and any emergency events (this may be a department or building leader, administrative staff, bookkeeper, or another designee).
- Collect first & last name, mobile number, email, title, dietary needs, and accessibility needs from each participant who plans to attend.
- Simulatenously follow your normal process to for Purchase Orders. You must include a Purchase Order number on the template.
- Once all required information has been collected, send the registration template to firstname.lastname@example.org. The primary point of contact will receive an invoice within 5 business days and each participant will begin receiving individual registration emails.