Check back soon for information about the 2022 Music City SEL Conference in Nashville!
The Music City SEL Conference is an exciting annual event hosted by Alignment Nashville’s SEL A-Team, a group consisting of leaders from Metro Nashville Public Schools and various partnering community organizations. Since the inaugural conference, diverse community partners, mental health providers, and experts on the forefront of the SEL movement have come together to offer content that engages participants in powerful discussions and experiential learning that holds the potential to transform school culture, strengthen support systems, and improve the overall success and wellness of students.
Meet the Music City SEL Conference A-Team
- Kyla Krengel, Co-Chair, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Rodger Dinwiddie, Co-Chair, STARS Nashville
- Charity Ingersoll, Vanderbilt Behavioral Health
- Tracy Glascoe, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Kathy Gracey Vanderbilt Behavioral Health
- Douglas Granier, Vanderbilt University
- Eric Johnson, STARS Nashville
- Michel Sanchez, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Jennifer Stanchfield, Experiential Tools
A virtual conference allows us to offer creative ways that partners can share their tools and resources with our audience and connect with attendees! Please review the options and complete the form to register as a virtual exhibitor for the conference. No payment is collected at time of application. Questions? Contact email@example.com