Alignment Nashville’s design and implementation Process ensures that Alignment Teams are making process toward systemic change. Alignment Nashville staff, who are ICA-trained facilitators and experts in the collaborative process, guide the A-Team through each phase of the Process.
- First, each A-Team creates a Tactical Plan to align common goals to address a community issue.
- Then, the A-Team uses the Invitation to Participate process™ to align resources and engage the broader community in the effort.
- Next, the A-Team provides oversight for implementation of the initiative.
- And, gathers data to determine the impact and need for scale-up.
- Finally, if the effort has achieved the desired impact and systemic change, then it is institutionalized either in the community or the school district.